Preview release rc-1.7
@adonisjs/[email protected] on June 21st, 2020 and it contains following additions, changes and bug fixes.
Upgrade using the following command
- Added support for micro templating to custom error messages. 9d08a27
- Cast "on" and "off" values to a boolean. These strings are set by the
- Added support for
refs. Refs allows referencing dynamic values inside a cached schema. 88df5b5
underscorein the alpha rule. 207c4f1
- Added support for chainable API to the
response.downloadmethod to set
content-typewhen file is not found. e4fcc8d
- Improve router to raise exception, when a route has duplicate params. 025d60f
hash.hashin favor of
- Add support for faking Hash implementation during tests. 75e2f5b
bcrypt drivers were relying on the following packages.
However, these packages are not actively maintained and had some security vulnerabilities. We have forked and published them as phc-bcrypt and phc-argon2. So make sure to remove old dependencies from your application in favor of the new ones.